Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

Summer 2012... Enjoying Lake Vänern


This years summer wasn't really that great, that's just how it is in this part of the world but it didn't stop us to enjoy and make the best out of it! Last year we bought our first boat  it's a 19 ft daycruiser, we are pretty much satisfied with it. It has a spacious cuddy cabin, open cockpit and the cabin can accomodate two adults for sleeping, perfect for me & the hubz.
The Sauna and relax room seen from the water, one of the amenities in our area.
The hubz, my daughter & her bf seems  ready for a plunge

My niece and daughter 

my cute niece Nikkai
Approaching Zakrisdaksudden's Marina
The hubz

moi :))

My baby bro's family on a visit.
my youngest sister and...

her husband

the MIL (mother-in-law)



No comments:

Post a Comment