Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

Autumn coziness

My best decorating tricks are fresh flowers, scented candles and plants.
roses from our garden

the small laundry room

my flower centerpiece

homebaked french macarons by my eldest daughter

organizing


I spiffed up an old Ikea bathroom furniture for extra storage

another spiffed up wall mirror

welcomes you ;)

my budget glass jars from Ikea

Lechuza planter with self-watering system ;))

I'm not really an alcohol consumer but I always see to it that I have a good bottle of champagne coz you never know when there's something worth to toast for!


they're like candies in my eyes on a dreary weather

my favorite indoor flowers
Dianne's homebaked french macarons


2 comments:

  1. This came at a great time for me because I just planted three different hydrangeas. Your photos are really beautiful. thanks for share!!!!

    Hydrangea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping a line & goodluck to your hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete